We provide podiatry (foot) care across the city alongside specialist services for priority groups and those eligible for care as part of a specialist service.
The service provides core podiatry care including:
- Management of damaged or infected nails
- Removal of corns and calluses
- Nail Surgery
Plus specialised clinics involving:
- Patients with Diabetes who have been screened as Moderate or High risk of developing complications
- High risk feet
- Chronic painful skin lesions
- Mental health patients with foot problems
- Adults and children with lower limb pain.
To meet the individual treatment needs of patients, care is personalised and planned. This includes patient empowerment, choice and multi-disciplinary care.
Special support for flat feet, curly toe, growing pain, hypermobility, Osgood-Schlatter's and toe walking is also available for children.
Who's it for?
- People with painful lower limb problems affecting mobility
- People with a medical condition which affects the circulation or nerves to the lower limb or foot e.g. diabetes, stroke and rheumatoid arthritis
- People with a history of falls
- People with painful nail conditions including those requiring nail surgery
- Children and adults requiring a biomechanical examination