Our Research Team is here to increase the amount of research the trust is involved in.
We provide guidance and support to all LCH staff, as well as external researchers, in the management and approval of research and in how we put in place the Trusts’ Research Strategy.
We aim to:
- Support existing research activity
- Engage and support new teams to become involved in research
- Develop links with local universities and other external organisations
At Leeds Community Healthcare we already have research involvement in:
- Child and Adolescent Mental Health (CAMHS)
- Palliative Care
- Primary Care Mental Health
- Tissue Viability
- Various Masters projects / PhD
- Long Term Conditions
How to get involved
We are happy to help anyone at any level of research. Contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please get in touch to tell us about your research interests, ideas and academic study or ask us any questions about your research and any problems you have encountered.
For all team members please contact: email@example.com
8.00am - 5:00pm, Monday - Friday