At Leeds Community Healthcare we believe that patient and public engagement is a vital part of the culture of our Trust – one of real and meaningful engagement, where people can make a difference and help to shape the future of our services.
To achieve our vision of delivering the best possible care to every community in Leeds, we work together with our patients, carers, families and members of the public through our own engagement and involvement plans, our Friends of LCH database and city-wide engagement along with our partners.
Our methodology for involvement focuses on the feedback cycle. Involvement must include each of the four parts of the feedback cycle. If any one part of this cycle is missing, the trust of people involved will be compromised.
Feeding back the results of involvement is done directly with the people involved, through a variety of different methods; some of these include newsletters and noticeboards in clinics and health centres, patient groups and meetings and we also share our outcomes where we can publicly on our social media channels.
There are lots of ways you can get involved with Leeds Community Healthcare. You can speak to our services and staff to find out how you can get involved directly with the service you use, or you can sign up to become a Friend of LCH by emailing our Patient Experience team. This will allow you to get involved directly with a service and involvement activities in the wider organisation.
Become a friend of Leeds Community Healthcare
We also seek feedback from our main stakeholders, our patients, on how they feel we are performing as a Trust. By becoming a Friend of the Trust, you will have the opportunity to put forward your feedback and suggestions on what we are doing well and what we can improve. You can sign up to become a Friend of LCH by emailing the Patient Experience team.
Are you interested in being involved in developing children’s services offered by Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust?
- We are recruiting new members up to the age of 24.
- A great opportunity to discuss your ideas, give feedback and develop new skills.
- You can get involved in staff recruitment interviews, projects and consultation about developing our services.
- We have regular meetings which you can attend in person or online.
- We refund all travel expenses and the experience is great for your CV!
For more information contact:
Chris Lake or Amanda Jackson using the contact details below.
Chris Lake via email: email@example.com or by phone: 07985 267 740
Amanda Jackson via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone: 07519 070 321
The Patient Experience Team can:
- Provide you with information about community healthcare services
- Support and advise you as you deal with NHS services
- Take your feedback - both good and bad - about our services
- Deal with concerns quickly, advise you about the complaints process
- Put you in touch with someone who can help you to resolve problems with community healthcare service
Tel: 0113 220 8585
9:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday
1st Floor, Stockdale House,
Headingley Office Park,
Alternatively if you have a compliment, comment or complaint about any of our services, or if you can’t find the information you need here, please fill in our contact form.