Do you know we now provide a range of workshops/classes, available to book directly without having to complete an assessment?
We offer a range of online psycho-educational classes that you can access immediately and without completing an assessment. The following courses are available:
- Stress and Anxiety
- Panic Attacks
- Managing Stress in Parenthood
- Understanding Self-Esteem
- Postnatal Depression
Face-to-Face Classes - CURRENTLY CLOSED
- You might find it hard to stop worrying or dwelling on problems
- You might find that life isn’t all that fulfilling
- You feel down, on edge or overwhelmed.
The Stress Control courses delivered by the Leeds Mental Wellbeing Service are designed to help with these typical experiences. Each session runs for two hours, and are available during the day or evening, classes are delivered by qualified practitioners. Classes are designed to follow a self-help model aimed at enabling people to start to improve their wellbeing straight away.
Our Talking Therapies
In addition to our online courses and citywide classes, we also have a range of other talking therapies that can be accessed 1:1, in groups and online.
Our talking therapies include:
- Guided Self Help
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- Interpersonal Psychotherapy
- Counselling for Depression
- Eye Movement Desensitisation Reprocessing (EMDR)