We appreciate that many people will be feeling more anxious at the current time due to Coronavirus/Covid -19. The Leeds Mental Wellbeing Service (LMWS) are experiencing high demand for services and it might take longer than usual for us to return your calls, emails or review your case.
In line with government advice we have implemented a number of changes with immediate effect:
- We will no longer be running our large group sessions. We are contacting all clients to inform them of these changes, if you are however unsure whether your session is running please call the service or your therapist
- We will deliver appointments wherever possible by phone and online means rather than face to face.
- We continue to provide a wide range of online video courses that can be accessed immediately. The following courses can be accessed straight away without an assessment:
- Stress and anxiety
- Understanding self-esteem
- Panic attacks
- Managing stress in parenthood
- Postnatal depression
Please click on the link for details of our online video courses https://leeds.omnitherapy.org/
To support those who are feeling anxious or stressed about Coronavirus, there is lots of useful information and strategies for coping and looking after your mental wellbeing at the Mindwell website https://www.mindwell-leeds.org.uk/home/information-on-coronavirus.