Tel: 0113 843 4388
Our office opening hours are:
Monday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Wednesday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Thursday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Friday, 8:00am - 4:00pm
Please note we are closed on Bank Holidays.
Burmantofts Health Centre, Cromwell Mount Leeds, LS9 7TA
Inclusion at LMWS
LMWS has its own Inclusion Team dedicated to dismantling oppressive structures and advancing health equalities for the people of Leeds.
The LMWS Inclusion Team is made up of people with their own experience of mental health difficulties. They use life experience as an asset to aid their work, with the aim of breaking down barriers between professionals and service users to improve mental health services for everyone in Leeds.
Our team delivers the authentic voice of the people of Leeds to influence change across LMWS and the Leeds community.
In addition to these core functions, the Inclusion Team also works on:
- Supporting the redesign of the LMWS Stress Control Classes, bringing together the voices of previous users to make the groups more accessible and relevant
- Peri-natal work
- The Neurodiversity Working Group
- The Inclusion, Diversity and Ethnic Equality Alliance working group
- Bringing together themes that are common amongst various service users, and providing feedback based on this to contribute to service change.
- Looking at ways in which the service can learn from client experiences and improve health equity across Leeds.