Please note: This service continues to operate as normal during COVID-19.
We promote the health and wellbeing of children and young people with complex health, learning disability and additional needs who attend the Specialist Inclusion Learning Centres across the city.
We achieve this through working in partnership with children, young people, parents, carers, education and other professionals involved in their care.
Our aims are as follows:
- To promote opportunities for children and young people to be involved in all aspects of school life
- To work in partnership to support families where children are in need of protection
- To assess the health needs of children and young people with care plans
- To assess continence needs and action plans to promote continence
- To provide support, advice and information on health issues to children, young people, parents, carers, education staff and other professionals
- To provide training and mentorship to education staff, the voluntary sector, parents, carers, medical and nursing students
- To provide care for children requiring nursing support during their school day
- To promote healthy lifestyles within the home and school environment
- Organisation of specialist clinics within specialist inclusive learning centres
Who's it for?
Children and young people aged 2-19 years old with special needs attending the Specialist Inclusion Centres and Partnerships citywide.
John Jamieson and sites covered by John Jamieson
Direct nurses number: 01132492431
Generic email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct education number: 01132930236
Farnley and sites covered by Farnley
Direct nurses number: 01132244091
Generic email: email@example.com
Direct education number: 01133862450
Broomfield and sites covered by Broomfield
Direct nurses number: 01132771603 ext 224
Generic email: Broomfield@nhs.net
Direct education number: 01132771603
Pennyfields and sites covered by Pennyfields
Direct nurses number: 01132785242
firstname.lastname@example.org Direct education number: 01133368282
email@example.com Direct education number: 01133368270
Safeguarding: firstname.lastname@example.org /
West Oaks Boston spa
Generic email : West.email@example.com
Direct telephone number: 01937 845 469
West oaks Woodhouse learning
Generic email: Woodhouse.firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct telephone number: 0113 3235871
Generic email: Irelandwood@nhs.net
Direct education number: 01132679076
Generic email: email@example.com
Direct education number: 01133979904
We are currently reviewing our website to make all content accessible. If you are looking for a download, such as a leaflet or booklet that you can no longer find, please contact the service on the details above.