COVID-19 service update:
Due to the current restrictions most of our appointments are telephone and video consultations.
You may find the following website pages useful:
- General Appointment Guidance
- Attending your Appointment at Home
- Attending your Appointment in a Clinic
- Attending your Virtual Appointments
Or you can watch a summary of what to expect from different types of appointment in the following animations:
We also have the leaflets below which you may find useful:
- Guidance leaflet on clinic appointments during COVID-19
- COVID-19 Rehabilitation leaflet
- Life after lockdown - leaflet on managing anxiety
- Life after lockdown - leaflet on managing new routines
- Nutrition and Hydration - Guidance for patients with and recovering from COVID-19
Who's it for?
Our Children’s Nutrition and Dietetic Service is a citywide service supporting children, aged 0-16 years (19 for learning disabilities), with a wide range of nutrition and health problems including:
- Cow’s Milk Intolerance/Allergy (sometimes in combination with other food allergies/intolerance)
- Nutrition support e.g. low weight/delayed growth
- Nutrition assessment e.g. iron deficiency
- Assessment of restricted diets/eating problems
- Support for patients who tube feed and their families (including input to Specialist Inclusive Learning Centres)
We work with the family to identify the changes that are needed and support the person and any carers by providing practical and accurate information.
We accept referrals from GPs, community paediatricians, school nurses, specialist nurses, health visitors, and allied health professionals (AHPs). Referral information can be found on Leeds Health Pathways.
On referral, the service may offer a consultation at a local clinic.
Tel: 0113 8430842
9:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday
This is a citywide service and groups frequently change venue to accommodate different areas.
If you are the parent/guardian of a Tube Fed child and are having issues with their equipment or delivery please call Fresenius Kabi Homecare on 0808 100 1990.