Please note: This service continues to operate as normal during COVID-19.
We provide care and support which helps people to stay as well as possible for as long as possible in their own homes. We make a big contribution to some of the health priorities for Leeds by reducing:
avoidable emergency admissions to hospitals
the length of time people stay in hospital (bed days)
premature admission to long term care
admission to residential and care homes
supporting patients at the end of life to die in their preferred place of care
improving patient or service user experience
What we do
- we make sure people have the right support, at the right time, in the right place from the right person.
- we provide patient-centred health and social care in the community
- we help patients to maximise their potential - if they have complex needs, we work with partner organisations to provide support. This means care is seamless and patients don’t have to repeat their story.
- we are clear about our roles, skills and the experience we bring to the team. We meet regularly; have shared goals for our patients and performance targets. We tackle challenges together.
- we know the local community - this helps us to work effectively with our patients and encourage them to live healthy and active lives.
- we support people to remain in their own homes and live as independently as possible with the best quality of life and living conditions.
- we give patients the information, advice and tools they need to help themselves.
- we promote self-management to restore confidence and reduce hospital admissions, professional visits and dependency on medication.
Who's it for?
The service provides community nursing and therapy services for patients aged 16 and over whose health needs are best met by community based nursing and therapy services.
This is a referral-only service, Health professionals can Download the Leeds Adult Community Services Referral Form
Once this form is completed please email to: email@example.com
Rutland Lodge - 0113 843 3355
Wetherby Health Centre - 01937 522820.
Tribeca House - 0113 8434579
Seacroft - 0113 8432635
Morley Health Centre - 0113 843 2570
Beeston Hill Community Health Centre - 0113 843 1062
Kippax Health Centre - 0113 843 1330
Middleton Health Centre - 0113 207 7023
Armley Moor Health Centre - 0113 843 0394
Pudsey Health Centre - 0113 843 8803
Holt Park Health Centre - 0113 843 3956
Woodsley Health Centre - 0113 843 2827
Yeadon Community Health Centre - 0113 843 5578
We operate a 24/7, 365 days a year service and will operate the following business hours in order to support a range of response times based on patient need:
- Core 07.00 – 22.00 Mon –Sun
- Citywide Night Service 21.30-07.00 Mon - Sun
Neighbourhood Night Team
Our Night Team operates from 21:30pm – 07:00am, seven days per week, across the whole of Leeds providing care for patients requiring nursing intervention in their own home.
Tel: 0300 003 0045