Our December Student Wellbeing Session is now full. Please check back soon to book onto a January session.
All of our group classes are now running online, and how we monitor your progress is online too. You are required to complete a mood measure questionnaire prior to each session. You will receive a text reminder and link to the questionnaires 48 hours before your session starting. You must complete your online questionnaires at least 2 hours before each session of your group to receive an invite.
Student Mental Wellbeing Session
The session is based on CBT self-help techniques and is delivered by qualified practitioners. We will cover:
- Understanding stress and anxiety, how it works and impacts us
- Techniques to manage our mental wellbeing, covering:
- Relaxation techniques
- Managing worry
- Understanding and controlling negative thoughts
- Getting a better night's sleep
- Problem solving issues
- Positive lifestyle choices that can help reduce stress
- How and where to access further information, support, or therapy if felt needed