Purchasing our services
You can find out more information about purchasing our services by asking your visiting SLT or alternatively contact the Traded Team at Stockdale House via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 0113 8433600.
We will discuss your needs and work with you to develop a bespoke package tailored around children attending your setting.
The 2019/2020 Training Brochure is now live and is available to view here Practitioner Training Brochure 2019-2020
If none of the courses featured in this brochure meet your full requirements please contact the Administration team and our specialist trainers can speak with you and arrange a bespoke course.
We offer half day ‘Consultation Sessions’ where a member of the training team will come to your setting to offer:
- Training tasters: An introduction to the training courses we offer to give you an idea of which course would be best for your setting or a brief taster session of one of our courses
- Training follow-ups: Recap on training you have previously attended and revisit the learning and outcomes with support on starting to embed the learning within your setting
- Support with whole school approaches: Coaching and support on getting going with and embedding whole school approaches such as Colourful Semantics, Intensive Interaction and Makaton
- Intervention workshops: A chance to observe modelling of intervention approaches. Get support on setting up interventions or advice around where to go next with interventions already running in your setting
If you are interested in booking a Consultation Session or would like more information please contact the training team on 01138433600 or via email: email@example.com
Online Accredited Course
NCFE CACHE Level 3 Award in Supporting Children and Young People’s Speech, Language and Communication via Platform 3
The qualification develops the knowledge and skills necessary for supporting communication development in children and young people, recognise how to identify speech, language and communication needs and provide appropriate support for individuals.
It provides a professional development opportunity and aims to develop the knowledge and skills to enable you to:
- understand the importance of speech, language and communication
- know the pattern of typical communication development
- support and promote speech, language and communication development of all children
- recognise non typical communication and identify the signs of those children experiencing difficulties
- explore ways to support children and young people who have speech, language and communication needs (SLCN).
To achieve the Level 3 Award in Supporting Children and Young People’s Speech, Language and Communication, learners must achieve 6 credits from two mandatory units plus a minimum of 3 credits from the optional units available.
To book a place on a citywide course, please click here. To book a setting specific course or for any other queries, please telephone the Speech and Language Therapy Administration team – Leeds 0113 84 33600 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
8:00am - 4:00pm Monday - Friday.
They will take your details and e-mail or post you a booking form. Your place will only be confirmed when a completed booking form is received.