Coronavirus (COVID-19) information
Wednesday 22 April 2020
- Human trials for a vaccine will hopefully start this week in the UK.
- People must still stay at home and only go out for food, medicine and exercise.
- Parliament are coming back together this week – this is when all of MP’s can ask questions of the government.
Thursday 16 April 2020
The latest health information about Coronavirus (COVID-19) can be found on the NHS website. And if you are looking for the latest travel information, and advice about the government response to the outbreak, visit the gov.uk website.
More information in the links below:
Looking after your health and wellbeing
To help yourself stay well while you're at home:
- stay in touch with family and friends over the phone or on social media
- try to keep yourself busy – you could try activities like cooking, reading, online learning and watching films
- do light exercise at home, or outside once a day
- Try and not think too much into the future and focus on the here and now.
- Plan something nice you want to do when this is all over.
More advice below:
Information about help with food, money and work and how council services are affected can be found on the Leeds City Council website.