- Access to Information
- Board of Directors
- Equality and Diversity
- Working in Partnership
- Safeguarding Children and Adults
- Infection Prevention and Control
- Clinical and Medical Education and Training
Our first Third Sector Strategy 2020-23
This is the first Third Sector Strategy for the organisation and has been co-produced with Forum Central, the umbrella organisation for the third sector in Leeds.
Our Strategy has been launched at a time when partnership working across statutory health and care providers and the third sector is at the heart of those policies and plans for creating a sustainable model for health and care provision. We aim to deliver outstanding care and improve health outcomes for the people we serve by developing productive and effective partnerships with the third sector that maximise and value their expertise.
Key priorities of the Strategy:
It is important to note that this is a strategy and not a detailed implementation plan; however our priorities are:
- Developing integrated working and co-delivery between LCH and the third sector that recognises the collective role in achieving the ambition of left shift
- Utilising the third sector expertise in understanding and tackling health inequalities to help improve the health of the poorest the fastest
- Developing shared agendas and risks between LCH and the third sector to maximise effort and impact on improving health outcomes
- Developing an LCH offer that helps develop a thriving and successful third sector
- Championing a ‘one health and care system’ where infrastructure is aligned to enable all partners including the third sector to contribute successfully
Delivery of the Strategy will be directed by a Steering Group with joint LCH and Third Sector representation who will develop the first year implementation plan.
Read the full Strategy below:
August 2022: New content coming soon to this webpage.