School Immunisation is provided for all high school aged children in Leeds.
The service works with children, parents and carers, teachers and health professionals to:
- ensure children are fully immunised
- provide immunisations within schools according to the National Schedule
- Promote immunisations
- Assess the needs of children for BCG immunisation
- Plan and organise the schools programme
- Offer specialist advice to health professionals, education staff, parents, carers and children on all aspects of immunisation
Monday to Friday, 8am - 4pm during term time only
Further information can be obtained from Emma Williams, Team Leader - e-mail email@example.com
Willow House, St Mary's Hospital, Greenhill Road, Leeds, LS12 3QE.
Telephone: 0113 305 5224