Expert Patients Programme
Are you sick of not feeling well and want help so you can cope better with your health issues? Then our courses could be for you.
We run a variety of courses for patients living with long term health issues, mental health problems and pain and also for unpaid carers and parents. The courses help people look after themselves better and provide practical coping techniques for living with long term health problems and improving your health and quality of life.
Most courses run for six weeks with each session lasting two and a half hours – you will get most benefit if you are able to attend all of the sessions of your course. Courses are held across Leeds throughout the year.
The courses cover topics such as:
- Managing your symptoms and improving how you feel
- Making informed choices on your care
- Improving fitness, flexibility and strength through exercise
- Healthy eating and nutrition
- Dealing with pain, anger, fear, fatigue, frustration and depression
- And much, much more.
We also offer specialist courses for patients living with:
- Mental health issues
- Persistent pain
- Stroke or brain injury
- HIV / Aids
- We also run courses in community languages
For more information contact the Expert Patients Programme Team on 0113 843 4548 or 07944 299 403 or email email@example.com. You can all view our course information via the links to the right.
Click on the links below to download more information about our courses: