Have your say
Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust is responsible for providing services in the Leeds area.
We welcome the comments and views of patients, carers and the public of Leeds.
In this section you can find out different ways you can have your say about local health services:
- give feedback to or about a health service you have used;
- ask questions or seek advice;
- be involved in the development of local health services;
- tell us about a concern or make a complaint; or
- just get in touch and find out what's happening.
What do we mean by patient, carer and public involvement?
Patient and public involvement (PPI) is:
- individual involvement by the patient in the decision about their own health; and
- the involvement and contribution of patients, carers and the public in the development of health services so that they may shape, influence and monitor services.
The abbreviation PPI is used to encompass all involvement work across NHS Leeds Community Healthcare (LCH) including patients, carers, and members of the public and service users
The role of Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust Patient, Carer and Public Involvement and Engagement team is:
- lead on the implementation of Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust Patient, Carer and Public Involvement Strategy across the organisation;
- provide operational and strategic support to services;
- undertake performance monitoring for Patient, Carer and Public Involvement; and
- provide operational and strategic support for the implementation of the Leeds Approach.
Dental Advice Line
Call free on 0800 298 5787 Monday to Thursday 9am to 5pm, Friday to 4.30pm.
Do you want to register with an NHS dentist in Leeds? Click here to see how the Leeds Dental Advice Line can help.
Examples of how you have been involved
Chair person induction
Community stroke team carers' questionnaire
Family nurse partnership
Neurology reference group
Get involved with your local NHS
Find out more here
Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
Do you have a comment, compliment or complaint about our services? If you would like to talk to us please telephone us on 0113 220 8585 and someone will call you back. Our line is open from 9.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday.
PALS can help with queries or advice about NHS healthcare services. Click here for more information.
Share your experiences of healthcare on this independent website
Personal stories of service users, carers and staff about the Patient and Public Involvement experience - View the videos