Freedom of Information
You have the right to request access to information held by Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust.
The Freedom of Information (FOI) Act gives anyone a general right to request access to all types of recorded information held by public authorities (such as Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust).
The aim of the Act is to create a climate of openness in public services and to informpeople how public authorities make their operational decisions and how public money is used.
If you want to:
- make a request for information or find out how to make one
- gain access to key documents and information
- find out the contact details for all FOI matters at Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust
- find out more information about FOI
- learn how to make a request for your own personal records
You can email you request to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The address for correspondence is;
Information Governance Team
Leeds Community Healthcare NHS Trust
Leeds LS6 1PF
Access to Records
To request your records please complete this form and send to the address above;
To request records of the deceased please complete this form and send to the address above;